Complimentary Services and Amenities
Facility-owned tables & chairs
Flatware and china
White and ivory table linens
White, ivory and burgundy napkins
Hand pinned taffeta head table, cake table, DJ table, gift & place card tables
Menu tasting (up to 4 people)
Onsite wedding planner
Award winning catering services
Getting ready room (with onsite ceremony)
I want to learn about…
The green, our beautifully landscaped courtyard, is complimentary with your reception, based on availability. Outdoor ceremonies require White Chair rental at $4.00 each. A sound system will also be needed and the rental fee is $150.00. Several rooms are available as a Ceremony back-up room in case of inclement weather. Rental Fees apply. Back-up room charges will apply whether or not the room is used. This room is taken out of inventory and secured for your use.
Our menu offers a variety of options. Select a plated or buffet dinner or hors d’oeuvres reception. Add $1.00per person for two plated entrees; $2.00 per person for 3 entrees. (Excludes Vegetarian & Children’s Meals)
- Children’s plated meals for ages 10 and under are available. Children 10 and under may eat for half-price at the buffet.
- Beverage Service (Coffee, Tea, Ice Tea, and Milk) is included with dinner.
- Dessert Service is included with plated or buffet dinners. You can upgrade from dessert to a wedding cake for an additional per person fee. Wedding cakes provided by our preferred vendor, “The Buttercream Collection”. Visit www.buttercream.info for locations & contact information.
All menu prices are subject to change. Due to fluctuations in the markets, all prices will be guaranteed 30 days prior to your event. View current menus here.
Group tastings are scheduled through our catering department. Once contracted, an invitation for up to four guests, including the bride and groom, will be extended to you.
- $27.95 per person minimum on food
- Children under 10 years of age at prevailing rate
Charges for the following items do not apply towards the Food Minimum
- 7.525% Sales Tax & 2.5% Liquor Tax
- 21% Service Charge
- Audio/visual & non-food or beverage items
You may provide your own centerpieces. Candle centerpieces are acceptable provided the candles are enclosed by glass, i.e. votive candles, floating candles, hurricane lamp, etc.
You are guaranteed 6 hours prior to the start of your reception (based on availability) to move in. Additional move in time may be purchased for a fee.
Clients are welcome to carry in outside audio visual equipment without penalty. The Heritage Center does offer a wedding package for rental.
- 20% deposit of total contract is required with a signed contract
- 4 Additional deposits of 20% each required prior to event. Due dates based on duration of engagement.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Final payment is due 72 hours prior to your event.
Social Events must show proof of homeowners insurance or purchase an insurance binder through Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center for $225.00.
- Embassy Suites, 763-560-2700
A number of additional hotels are available within a few blocks of Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center. Most offer shuttle service to/from our facility, but be sure to inquire about shuttle rates as they vary greatly. Be sure to ask for the Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center room rate at the following properties:
- Country Inn & Suites, 763-561-0900
- The DoubleTree Minneapolis North, 763-566-8000
- Best Western Plus, 763-566-7500